Saturday, February 13, 2010

Catch Up Time! November

So much time has passed again since my last post. As Shea would say, we are just "busy, busy, busy." Let me see if I can catch everyone up on the last few months.

November:
The weather was pretty nice for a lot of November so we spent lots of time outside. I think we spent an entire weekend outside in the fort we built out of the "pirate ship" and camo teepee. We had lots of fun but I must say that I am a little to big to fit inside there - hence my legs hanging out in the picture.


Mattie discovered that the vacuum blew out air when the attachments were being used so she would stand in front of it and let her hair blow in the breeze. This made her look like she was part of a model shoot with her jammies hanging off one shoulder and her long hair blowing.


We did out traditional Thanksgiving morning Turkey Trot and had lots of fun. Shea ran practically the whole thing. Thank goodness there are lots of us there so someone could keep up with him. Lord know I am not about to run!


Nanny and Pop-Pop "without the mustache" were in from New Jersey so we had lots of time to visit with them. Jay also was here and brought his new camera to help us with our christmas cards. I believe he took almost 700 pictures. Due to the wiggly nature of the kids - only a handful were usable :)






No comments:

background